Friday, April 8, 2011

Back in business!

I am going to start posting again in my blog before they shut me down like they did my daughter! I was inspired after reading my friend Jenara's blog this morning, realizing that God did call me to this a couple of years ago. When I had to stop due to my neck and back injury/issues, it just seemed too difficult to start back up once I was out of the writing mode.

So much has happened over the past year in the way of direction and guidance from the Lord in my life, that I am anxious to get back onboard as far as documenting it, and sharing with others who may be experiencing some of the same things.

So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Mary!!! you are back!! yay!! I've missed reading your words of wisdom! cannot wait.
    xoxo
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you inspired me...you always had such sweet words of encouragement for me. So, it's back in the saddle again. And I haven't even been on my blog, so now I can catch up with all of the ones that I have listed, including yours!

    ReplyDelete